Dear NJDAC Patients,
Here at New Jersey Dermatology and Aesthetics center, we are committed to excellent patient care and safety. To ensure patient and staff safety, we are adhering to strict safety protocols (see below). Any patient who has concerning symptoms, COVID-19 positive testing, contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19, or has traveled from a high-risk region (please see https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/travel-information/which-states-are-on-the-travel-advisory-list-are-there-travel-restrictions-to-or-from-new-jersey for high risk regions) is urged to reschedule their appointment and seek appropriate medical care.
Office Safety Protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Patients will be scheduled at a reduced capacity to ensure appropriate social distancing. As such, our no-show fee ($50 medical dermatology, $100 cosmetic and surgical) will be strictly enforced as we are reducing patient volume to keep our patients safe.
- We will be conducting a phone COVID-19 safety screening 48 hours in advance of your appointment. All patients with positive screening will be rescheduled.
- Patients are allowed to enter the office at their scheduled appointment time only if they completed the phone safety screening with our staff. If you have not completed a COVID-19 safety screening or are uncomfortable coming up to the office, you may call the office from your car to announce your arrival to see if we are ready for you to check in. This policy has been fine tuned to ensure efficiency and safety during the current pandemic.
- All patients will have their temperature taken by our staff upon arrival. All patients with a fever will be sent home.
- All patients will be required to wear face masks.
- All staff will be required to wear facemasks and appropriate PPE.
- Patients are to be seen for their appointment individually, no guests allowed. If family members are patients that have a scheduled consecutive appointment, they may be permitted to be roomed together. Only one caregiver is permitted if the scheduled patient is a minor or has a physical/medical limitation.
- Signs in the office will notify patients of appropriate 6 ft social distancing to protect staff members and patients.
- Once check in is complete, patients will be directly escorted from the waiting room to their own private exam room where they will remain for the duration of their visit.
- All exam rooms and high touch surfaces are and will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient.
- All new patients will be required to fill out their registration forms online, via our patient portal, prior to their appointment.
- All patients will be required to have a credit card on file, no exceptions. We are encouraging all transactions to be made electronically as we will limit use of cash or checks to decrease contact transmission.
- We encourage all instructions, labs, prescriptions to be emailed to the patient to limit contact of materials
- All product sales are final. Any product purchases will be packaged and ready for pickup at the designated pickup area at the front desk.
To schedule an appointment or get more information, please call our office at 732-702-1212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continuously update our safety protocols based on data from the CDC and state and continue to notify our patients. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our utmost priority. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented time. Please stay healthy and safe.
Dr. Zain Husain and the NJ Dermatology and Aesthetics Center Staff